About Advance Science International College
Advance Science International College was founded as a corporation by the current administration in August 1997. The school was originally located in the 5th floor of the Westland Professional Building 1490 W 49 Pl Hialeah, Fl 33012. In April 1998, five vocational programs were approved and licensed by the State Board of Nonpublic Career Education, Florida Department of Education: X Ray Machine Operator, Biomedical Equipment Technician, Medical Assistant, Telecommunications Technician, and Computer Simulation & Modeling System Analyst. On April 1999 two new programs were authorized by the State Board of Nonpublic Career Education to be offered to the public for a total of seven vocational programs. These two new programs were: Nursing Assistant and Psychiatric Assistant.
Advance Science International College improved its facilities moving to the Cayon Mall building at 3750 W 12 Ave Hialeah, Fl 33012 in the commercial heart of the City of Hialeah since July 2000 .
Advance Science International College became and accredited member by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) in 2003.
The American Registry of Medical Assistants since (ARMA) board of Directors, having examined the required curriculum for the Medical Assistant program, accepted our campus as one of its affiliates and its students, upon satisfactory completion, graduation and application, as members of ARMA since 2005.
In November 2008 the Commission voted to grant ASI renewal of ACCSC accreditation for a period of five years going forward from March 4, 2008.
Advance Science International College received a “2008 – 2009 ACCSC School of Distinction Award” at the third annual ACCSC Professional Development Conference in San Diego California, 2009.