Continuing Education Courses approved by FDOH-BRC
Designed to keep Radiology Technologists and Basic X-Ray Machine Operators working in health care industry up-to-date on medical advances, and in complaince with licensing renewal and Florida State regulations. These short courses do not lead to gainful employment or jobs of any kind.
- HIV/AIDS Education
- Principles of Radiographic Positioning
- Protection Against X Ray Radiation
- Evaluation of Radiography Quality
- Urinary System Radiography
- Radiation Diagnostic Imaging
- Radiation Protection
- Fractal Geometry of Diagnostic Nature
- X Ray Interactions with Matter
- Radiation Risk Vs. Benefit with patients
- Review of Radiation Protection
- Filtration of Low Energy X-Ray Photon
- Digital Imaging Processing
- Digital Radiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Florida Control of Radiation Regulations
- Nonlinear Dynamics & Chaos In X Ray
- Special X Ray Imaging Systems
- Electricity & Electromagnetism in X Ray
- Law Liability & Ethics for Medical Pro
Although Advance Science International College understands the spirit of progress of our community, regular persons will not be allowed to neither register nor participate in any of the CETD courses shown above, which have no intention to provide work but only personal and technical development to Health Care Industry technicians.
Advance Science International College is an approved Continuing Education Provider by the Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Radiation Control Radiologic Technology Program (FDOH-BRC).
Continuing Education Training & Development (CETD) courses are an important vehicle to update and introduce new technical and educational concepts to the working technical community. Chapter 468, Part IV, Florida Statutes (F.S.) and Chapter 64E-3, Florida Administrative Code, provides that persons possessing certification in Radiologic Technology must earn twelve (12) hours of continuing education credits by the expiration date on their certificate. Following the standards from the U.S. Department of Education, the school consistently describe itself in identical terms to each accrediting agency with regard to identity.
Although Advance Science International College is a Florida licensed school by the Commission For Independent Education and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), the continuing education courses approved by FDOH-BRC are not under the purview of the aforementioned Commissions and are not within the scope of the school’s accreditation.